Monday, November 13, 2006

Birthday Girl


Dear Madison,

Happy Birthday! I am sorry I can't be at home for your 6th birthday, but I will be thinking about you all day. I hope you like the Jess doll I got for you, now Britney will have a friend to hang out with. I got your birthday party invitation in the mail and the Libby Lu party sounds like it will be a blast, I am sure all your friends will have so much fun. Whenever I get sad or lonely in Iraq I look at this picture of us and it always makes me smile! It helps me remember that I have my beautiful girl to come home to and that I am lucky to have such a wonderful daughter. I hope you have a great day and always remember that I love you.

Happy Birthday Princess!!

Daddy

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Madison was so excited, she cslled me right after your phone call and package opening, we will celebrate her 6th tonight, and you will be with us too.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can confirm Madison's excitement level at the opening of the present. I just got off the phone with her myself. She sounded pretty pumped about the birthday package.

On the videoblogging front -- I have also confirmed that there is currently a pretty widespread problem with posting to Blogger via Google Video at the moment. Three possible interim solutions: 1) manually embed the videos by copying HTML from the Google Video page that you get after uploading to Google Video; 2) use YouTube to do the same; or 3) after you post the video to Google Video, just leave a link for it in the Blog entry, so that people can at least click on it there and see the video in a new window. What do you think? Meanwhile, I'll keep nagging the video team for a fix to the bug.

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day today, enjoy your party next friday and start your seventh year which is going to be fantastic!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, kate spade outlet, longchamp, louboutin pas cher, longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, gucci outlet, nike air max, nike air max, nike free, uggs on sale, air jordan pas cher, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, chanel handbags, louis vuitton outlet, prada handbags, ugg boots, nike roshe run, polo ralph lauren outlet, oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, air max, nike free, burberry, louboutin, ralph lauren pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, christian louboutin outlet, replica watches, louis vuitton, tory burch outlet, prada outlet, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, louis vuitton, sac longchamp, nike outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home