Sunday, September 03, 2006

Guided tour of my surgical unit























1) Front doors of our medical facility
2) Patient receiving and triage
3&4) Resuscitation room and close-up of resus bed
5) Operating room, quite spacious I must say
6) OR table and anesthesia machine
7&8) Indicators that while the inside looks quite modern and could be at home, we are quite far away in a very different environment!
No OR cases yet (which is a good thing).
Videos to follow next week when I get my permanent berthing and can set up all my electronic gear. I have an address now but do not want to post here. Please email me and I'll pass it along.
Take care.

3 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The digs look well outfitted.

PLEASE try to remember... Airway...breathing..then circulation.

plese feel free to call if you need any more pointers

RLS

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Trapper said...

Steely,

How do I incoroporate Botox into my trauma resuscitation?

CVRB

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOTOX regimen:

Draw into 3cc syringe

insert liberally into myocardium of bad guys

repeat as necessary

RLS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home